Saturday, September 13, 2014

Week 2 + Wait list & attendence problems + Rain Policy

Hello Parents,

I hope the first week went well for you all.  Please shoot me an email if you have any concerns or needs.

We have a waiting list for the league.  After this week, if any teams seem to have un-notified attendance problems, I will add players to those teams.  If you missed last week and plan to miss again this week, please let me know asap.

I would like to keep you informed about the rain policy for this season. We have a short season with limited opportunity for makeup games. We will have an aggressive rain policy this year.  We will only call off the game in either very heavy rain OR if lightening is predicted in the area.  As always, check back on this blog for weather updates.

Here are the field assignments for tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment